LS2 Subverter Helmet
The LS2 MX470 Subverter is a game changer in the world of high performance MX helmets. LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. KPA is lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system and is ultra strong. LS2 uses 3 shell sizes for the Subverter to assure that you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your specific size. The internal energy absorbing EPS uses in-molding technology by attaching an internal polycarbonate protective layer between the dual-density EPS and the comfort padding. This layer is slick and allows the comfort liner just a bit of slippage to help offset and diminish rotational energy and dramatically improve the dissipation of energy absorbed by the EPS. In other words, it takes energy management to a better level. The shell has 35 separate ventilation ports with a channeled EPS to allow the maximum possible airflow, keeping the rider cooler in the heat of competition. The eye port is wide, allowing for a full field of vision and accommodates virtually any brand of goggles (sold separately).
- In-mold technology helps mitigate rotational energies
- Light, strong shell made of Kinetic Polymer Alloy, (KPA) offers just a bit of flex as part of the energy management system
- 3 shells
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Huge eye port accepts virtually all popular brands of goggles (goggles sold separately)
- 35 separate ports for the ultimate in ventilation
LS2 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.